Diary of a Victorian Dollshouse

Share in my journey as I create a
late Victorian miniature world.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cook's Rocking Chair

What's better than sitting by the fire on a wet, October day....? Now that cook has a rocking chair she can take a break and do just that!
Here's today's creation.....
This chair was originally a poorly made mahogony one. I thought it would look good in the kitchen, painted up and given the 'used look' - the paint is keeping it together better too!


Cook's shawl, knitting and comfy cushion
Oh dear!
Just right by the range
The knitting is made from a piece of one of my socks!
Let's hope cook rescues her knitting soon.......
Overall view 
Just a few more bits to add in here then I've just about finished the kitchen






No comments:

Post a Comment