Diary of a Victorian Dollshouse

Share in my journey as I create a
late Victorian miniature world.

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

And so to bed.....

Well for the maid that is....now that I've managed to get some covers on her bed and a pillow on which to lay her head!
I thought that now  I've got started again with some 'mini-ing' I would take a fresh look at the attic bedroom which has needed finishing off for ages!
Well everything about this house really needs finishing off but each day unto it's own as they say and today I've chosen the maid's bedroom.....
It's been an all day job! Firstly the bed. I made this up from a Phoenix kit, made the mattress and pillow then didn't get any further until today that is:

Bed with mattress


Now made up with bedding

Stone hot water bottle for the cold nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment